On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 11:42 AM, Will Parsons <varro@nodomain.invalid>
wrote:

> I'd like to produce a document that shows changes from the previous
> revision using changebars.  I've imported the "Change bars" module,
> enabled change tracking, and everything works, but the changed text is
> highlighted in blue in addition to being indicated by the change
> bars.
>
> Since the change bars are already indicating the changed text, how do
> I disable the changes also being indicated by changing the colour?
>
> --
> Will

Rather than loading changebar, you can also do the following in the
preamble for customization purposes.  This probably gives the same effect
as Gordon's response; however, I prefer the control provided in the
preamble.

\usepackage{xcolor}

\usepackage[xcolor]{changebar}

\providecommand{\lyxadded}[3]{}

\providecommand{\lyxdeleted}{}

\renewcommand{\lyxadded}[3]{{\protect\cbstart\color{lyxadded}{}#3\protect\cbend}}

\renewcommand{\lyxdeleted}[3]{{\protect\cbstart\color{lyxdeleted}\sout{#3}\protect\cbend}}

\setlength{\changebarwidth}{1.0pt}

\cbcolor{black}

\definecolor{LYXADDED}{RGB}{0, 0, 255}

\definecolor{LYXDELETED}{RGB}{255, 0, 0}

- Joel