On 02/20/2017 01:19 PM, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:

    Jürgen, mini example file attached ( I m aware what you need  but
    this time I thought it is 'just the syntax code' !)

The code was wrong in many ways. Try if the attached produces what you want.

Jürgen
Thanks Jürgen, a nice and clear code; output see screen shot!

I eventually turned to the lyx-users list after having tried five different codes including the one I sent you from texstackexchange.com. I tried hard but what really puzzles me is that none worked!

I am not happy with that curved arrow style but now I got a base to start trying different arrow styles and perhaps more than one movement on the same sentence. ;-)

Cheers,
Michael