Hi

I have a local layout file, which I reference as "Local Layout" with a relative
path (../templates/my.layout). Now I want to clean up the layout and move some
parts into a separate include file for reuse. My wish is to create an include
file next to the layout file (../templates/my.inc) and reference it from the
layout-file, but this does not work, i.e. the include file is not found.
Neither "input my.inc" nor "input ../templates/my.inc" works, presumably
because LyX copies the layout file to a temp directory and the inc file is
ignored.

How can I get this constellation to work?

Thanks in advance for hints into the right direction!

Best
Ulrich