hi,

I have a custom flex inset (please check attachment: not-inset.module), but
when export a lyx file to xhtml by "File->export->LyxHTML" (please check
test.lyx), the exported xhtml file don't contain the htmllabel of flex inset.
that is, I want the exported file just like:

text</div>

but the exact output file is:

I have debuged lyx and find that In file src/insets/InsetText.cpp, function
InsetText::insetAsXHTML will check il.counters().empty(), but it failed here, I
don't know how to fix it, any hints here? Thanks in advance!

--
Best regards,
 Baochen Su