Le 29/03/2017 à 00:37, Steve Litt a écrit :
Hi all,

On my copy of LyX, (2.2.2), the mouse pointer is a text pointer and is
so thin and so small that I have to click or drag it to know where it
is. Can't you make it bigger or add an option or something?

The mouse pointer is much bigger on most other apps.

This is strange. As far as I understand, we just tell Qt "use a text pointer". I do not think that we have ways to be more specific.

Can you try to use another Qt application and tell us whether the problem is the same?

Are you using a HiDPI monitor? (retina, whatever)

JMarc