Dear all,

I am newbie to LyX. I have recently started using LyX for writing documents
and I personally like LyX for various reasons like productivity,
appearance, feel, writing style etc.

Recently I was writing my paper for IEEE Transaction using IEEE Transaction
document class in LyX however, I could not find "Acknowledgement" section
in the LyX.
The acknowledgement is usually written at the end of the first column in
the first page of IEEE Transaction papers. It contains basic information
about authors like their affiliations.
For example, in the attached file I highlight the part which I meant to.

I need to ask how can I add such information. I try on various forums in
the internet but no where my issue is resolved.

Thanks,
raza