Hello,
Just to share a good news (at least for me) with you; maybe that could be
useful to others too.

I have been searching for some time now for a nice tablet on which I can
run Lyx (it became my main  writing tool). I like my iPAD Air 2, but its
inability to run LyX was its main shortcoming for me. Now, I think I have
found what I need: Lenovo Yoga Book with Windows 10 (beware, there is also
an Android version). This is a very interesting tablet that comes with
enough power (a 4-cores Atom processor) to Run LyX and MikTeX (also
LibreOffice and other tools, including JabRef). It is very light, has a
full day autonomy in my intensive use, a nice screen and a Wacom tablet
based keyboard and touchpad. Since it is Wacom tablet based, it also comes
with a stylus.

I know that other users on this list have been asking about the tablet
version. Since the iPAD version does not seem to come, I decided to go on
the evil empire just for the love of LyX. :-)

Best regards,

Murat

--
Prof. Murat Yildizoglu

Note: Please use the following address as such

UNIVERSITE DE BORDEAUX
GREThA (UMR CNRS 5113)
MURAT YILDIZOGLU
16 AVENUE LEON DUGUIT