I'm using LyX 2.2.2 on Windows X in Hebrew. When I type in the middle of a
paragraph, and change the words in the consecutive lines, I get that the
rightmost letter does not change with the rest of the line. In this Screenshot,
you can see that instead of 'another' it shows something like 'anothee', the
last e comes from the word that appeared before.
This problem occurred for me with earlier versions of Win & LyX.

The solution I used all the time is to scroll the screen with the mouse, but
trying to extract the screenshot I found that pressing the ALT key solves the
problem, yet I think this should not happen at all. Suggestions?