Is there a way of telling LyX to continue an export process without pausing to query me as to whether I wish it to continue?

Occasionally, I want to convert a paper to OpenDocument format. The process takes rather a long time. I'd like to go away from it, so that I can be productive in some other way. But LyX repeatedly posts a dialog that cries ‘The command / mk4ht oolatex "<filename>.tex" / has not yet completed. / / Do you want to stop it?’ So that I'm forced to babysit it.

On the one hand, I quite understand why a query is made. On the other hand, I don't understand why a “Just Do It!” option or a user-set timer doesn't seem available, as there are various ways within most or all OSs to terminate processes.

(Obviously, if all else fails then I can punt to the command line to run oolatex.)