Yesterday I installed lyx 2.3.0  without any problems.
(Win 10)

Sergio

De: Scott Kostyshak
Enviado: martes, 27 de febrero de 2018 19:13
Para: LyX Users
Asunto: Windows users: can you test the 2.3.0 installer?

Dear Windows users,

We received a report that the Windows installer lead to an error, so I
would like to get some more testing before we announce the release.

Can you test the installer for 2.3.0?

  ftp://ftp.lyx.org/pub/lyx/bin/2.3.0

If you test, which installer did you test: the "bundle" or the
"installer"?

Did you get a popup from the MiKTeX package manger during the
installation process? If you just close that popup, does everything
continue as normal?

Do you get any other errors? After you install it, are you able to open
Help > User Guide and compile it without error?

Thanks,

Scott