From: David L. Johnson<mailto:d...@lehigh.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 10:43 PM
To: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org<mailto:lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Subject: Re: Change Latex Math Code

On 03/20/2018 03:39 PM, Baris Erkus wrote:
Hello,

Is there a way to change the latex math code in LyX by editing the code?

For example, if I enter a fraction in math environment using back slash  like
\frac, is there a way to edit this Latex code and make it \dfrac simply by
placing ā€œdā€ in front of ā€œfā€?

Baris Erkus

Did you try entering \dfrac while in math mode?  It works for me.

--

David L. Johnson

Department of Mathematics

Lehigh University