On Sat, 31 Mar 2018, Joel Kulesza wrote:

Plenty of people do.

Joel,

  I was referring, semi-seriously, to LyX users.

One interesting trait I've identified with PSTricks users: they love it!
Almost to a fault. Nearly every time I Google for how to do something with
TikZ, I always see a PSTricks user has provided an answer on how to do it
their way even though the question relates specifically to TikZ.

  That's common. I used to ask for help with an awk script and had responses
using perl, lua, haskell, and other non-awk responses.

TikZ can do this too.  Both tools have comparable capabilities.

  I assumed this to be the case.

Regards,

Rich