On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 10:30 AM, <ll...@writersglen.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Just a note of hearty thanks to all for support of Lyx and Lyx users. And
> an apology if I inadvertently abused list etiquette.
>
> I've attached a piece that I wrote to document the solution to the code
> listing problem that I posed on the list. I never would have found the
> solution without the lyx-users list and the generous help of Paul Rubin.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Lloyd R. Prentice

Lloyd,

That was an entertaining read; thanks for (a) putting the time into documenting
your ordeal and (b) keeping a light heart.

I've attached a style I use for showing code that I thought might be of
interest.  The configuration is in the document preamble and the "program
listing" used to display the code should fit into your colored boxes.

- Joel