I "think" I have seen this format in some  (sociological?)  journals but I
have no idea what LyX/LaTeX format would work.

What journal or style guide are you aiming at? That might help us narrow
things down. It is not clear to me what you mean by "reference style
(Harvard)".

You might want to have a look at the various formats that the bibliographic
management system Zotero https://www.zotero.org/ supplies
https://www.zotero.org/styles  and see if there is a reference to the LaTeX
equivalent.

Fair warning though, Zotero supports over 9,000 journal formats and a quick
wade through the sociological styles suggests my memory is the equivalent
of Swiss Cheese.

--
John Kane
Kingston ON Canada