On 25.08.2018 05:12, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 08:34:47PM +0200, Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:

just checked, but build-dep lyx is not found by synaptic and checking for
build-dep gives:

W: Target Translations (multiverse/i18n/Translation-en) is configured
multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/official-package-repositories.list:3

What to do?
Wolfgang
I'm not sure. It's been a long time since I've had to look into an issue
like that. I was hoping that if I did build-dep on my machine I could
give you the list of packages, but I just get:

$ sudo apt-get build-dep lyx
[sudo] password for scott:
Reading package lists... Done
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 53 not upgraded.
$

I'm not sure how to see what those 53 packages are. I tried to use a
"verbose" option but didn't find one.

Scott
Thanks, Scott, but I still get after
sudo apt-get build-dep lyx
[sudo] password for wolfgang:
Paketlisten werden gelesen... Fertig
E: Sie müssen einige »source«-URIs für Quellpakete in die sources.list-Datei eintragen.
It is asking for further lines in the source.list
No idea, which one are needed. Any body who uses mint and can help?
Wolfgang