Lovely book. I am up to about page 53 and it has remind me of things I have
forgotten and taught me a number of new things.

I second Steve Litt's comment about the language. Very easy to read and
does not--at least so far need any English editing. It would be nice if 90%
of the native English speakers I know wrote as well.

--
John Kane
Kingston ON Canada