Christopher Jones wrote:

> For some reason I cannot generate complete output for one document
> in particular. If I print to file, view postscript or dvi, export to postscript
> or dvi, the displayed output stops at page four. If I view pdf or pdflatex, gs
> comes up, stopped at page four. If I view html, I get the complete document.

which lyx version?

> I have tried other files, and they work just fine. I can't think of any changes
> I made to anything, which might account for this, and I don't really know how
> to track down the problem. I suppose it must be something to do with the dvi,
> since latex2html does its job.

latex2html needs a tex-file, nothing more. it never makes
a syntax check. therefore it's ok when you get all of
your text converted.
i suppose that there is a problem with latex behind your
page four. have a look at your code in your lyx-file, if
there is something like latex code, special commands,
which can make trouble.

Herbert

--
http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]