Hi,

I've noticed a peculiar behavior when writing an Hebrew document in LyX.
Whenever I type parentheses they get reversed. The problem does not happen
when switching to English. For example if i type ( <shift+9> I get )
<shift+0> instead, and vice-versa. This happens with all kinds of
bracketing including <>, [], {}.

I can see the logic behind this, treating logically <shift+9> as "opening
parenthesis" and <shift+0> as "closing parenthesis", and them mapping it,
logically, to Hebrew which is right-to-left. However, this is quiet
annoying, because no other program behaves that way.

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks,
Guy