Le lundi 24 décembre 2018 à 11:41 +0000, Baris Erkus a écrit :
> On 24-Dec-18 1:42 PM, Daniel CLEMENT wrote:
> > Dear list members,
> >
> > While updating a PC under Debian, Lyx went from version 2.1.2 to
> 2.2.2
> > (and even 2.3.1 from Backports).
> >
> > I'm having an issue with some documents which need to be compiled
> under
> > Luatex.
> >
> > They use landscape, A4, 2-column page setup and the issue is:
> whenever I
> > try to specify custom margins, my preview reverts to portrait, US
> letter
> > format. I checked that in the previewer, under document properties.
> This
> > happens regardless of the document contents.
> >
> > TIA for any insight about that - best regards,
>
> Which TeX system are you using?

It's TeXlive: was 2014 on the old system (along with lyx 2.1.2), now
2016 with LyX 2.3.1 on the new install.

> Is there a ways to set the paper size
> from the TeX system for LuaTeX?

I don't know how to do that outside LyX... At present I'm also searching
help about LuaTex

> I remember the times that the TeX system dictates the paper sizes.
> Your
> problem might be related to that? But not sure...

Well it's certainly related to LuaTex (a test document without LuaTex
previews just fine in A4, landscape). Or perhaps LyX fails to transmit
its paper size/orientation options to LuaTex?

Thx for your reply anyway - BR, DC

--
Daniel CLEMENT