Hi,

I am conducting a serious love affair with the Noto fonts which we can
now select in the LyX Settings -> Fonts dialog.

Sometimes I want to have the document a little ticker than regular which
I would normally do in the Preamble with something like

\makeatletter
        \if@landscape
                \usepackage[medium]{noto}
        \else
                \usepackage{noto}
\makeatother

This works but defeats the purpose and my sporting ambition.

I tried

        \PassOptionsToPackage{thin}{noto}

which doesn't work, because this would have to come before the
\begin{document}, anyway.

Any ideas?  If it's in the manual a pointer would be appreciated.

And I unashamedly do not apologize for crossposting :-)-O

greetings, el