On 25 Apr 2019, at 21:36, jezZiFeR <jezzi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Anders,
>
> thanks a lot! This sounds good, but I do normally only use LyX and run into
> new problems. First I tried several possibilities to export to TeX is with
> also with »weitere Formate und Optionen« (more formats and options) – here it
> worked. In all other cases (file – export – LaTeX (plain) or export – export
> as – LaTeX (normal) or export – export as – LaTeX (XeTeX)) I have got a
> SIGSEV-signal again.
>
> Well, then I opened the TeX-file in TeXShop (I dont have TeX Studio). In the
> prefs there is no build, and I did not know ho to continue from here.
>  Then I just tried:
>
> export – XML text
>
> This produced an XML-file. I do not know if the file would work, because I do
> not know how to continue from here. Did Could I also use calibre for
> converting from XML to ePub?
>
> Thanks, best
> Jess

Looks like you have a problem with your installation. I would try to reinstall
(and if problems remain to a Tools > Reconfigure and open Terminal and run sudo
texhash).
Anyway, to your question: Calibre is free to download, so you can download it
and then add the xml-file to Calibre (Add book…) and then convert to EPUB
(Convert books…). If it works or not should depend on the status the XML-file,
but that is outside my knowledge (I was just happy when the recipe I posted
worked ;-)

All the best!
Anders