On středa 25 duben 2001  8:42 you wrote:

> > It may be, but the missing "\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}" line
> > is bug, because the division of words will be wrong.
> > Unfortunatly I can't try it with the leatest lyx (I use it
> > from debian package). Please sombody (who has the current
> > version) try it.
>
> Do you get the 'usepackage[T1]{fontenc}' when using 'default'
> language ? If not, add '\font_encoding T1' to ~/.lyx/lyxrc

On the same tune: I am using 1.1.6fix1 and trying my beloved ae
package (I really like the Computer Modern fonts). However, I am
not able to get PS (via dvips) with Type1 fonts (at least, that
is what I get with PDF (via PS)  option), but it is perfectly OK
with PDFLaTeX. I guess, there is some config of dvips, which I
should set up. Where is it (having fresh tetex from RedHat 7.0),
please?

        Thanx

                        Matej Cepl