Am Freitag, dem 12.02.2021 um 08:35 +0200 schrieb Dr Eberhard W Lisse:
> I can also confirm that CMD-G is bound to word-find-forward in
> 2.3.6.2  and (that non working of if) has been irritating me on
> all of my Macs for at least 5 but maybe even 10 years.
>
> Does one of the (Core-) Developers have a Mac?

https://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/11170

Here, F3 does work, but only if I gave the workarea focus, which is not
so apparent if you use the dialog. The working procedure is:

1. Ctrl-F
2. Enter search string
3. Hit Enter to fin first occurrence
4. Click into workarea OR close dialog
5. Hit F3 to find next occurrences

I suspect 4. is the crucial missing step.

I'll check if we can do something to avoid this unintuive extra step.

Jürgen