Christoph Schmitz informed me regarding: Re: Wallpaper on first
        page only........ on Thu, 6 May 2021 07:33:47 +0200

> Try the following:
>
> 1. In the preamble add the following line:
> \usepackage{wallpaper}
>
> 2. In the document add TeX following code (LyX > Insert > TeX Code):
> \thispagestyle{empty}
> \ThisCenterWallPaper{1}{path_to_wallpaper}
>
> Chris

        Replied thus:

        Thanks Chris,

        That has done it. Great.

I always use \thispagestyle{empty} in the first page.

I attempted to use \ThisCenterWallPaper{.43}{path_to_wallpaper}

However, I must have done something wrong, because it didn't work. I
tried so many things, in the end. I might have put that in the preamble
instead of ERT. I don't know?

Thank you, it works a treat. You are the man.

Charlie

        East Gippsland Wildlife Rehabilitators Inc..
                           http://www.egwildlife.com.au/

--
        Registered Linux User:- 329524

        One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I'm having
        a good time. -Lady Astor