Wolfgang,

this is a LaTeX issue, niot a LyX issue.

el

On 2021-07-31 08:56 , Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:
Herbert Voss pointed to this site
  https://hvoss.org/biblatex-spbasic.zip
where the two style files
biblatex-spbasic.bbx
biblatex-spbasic.cbx
are found which can be used for Springer publications.
Herbert Voss said, that they can be stored in
/usr/local/texlive/2021/texmf-local/tex/latex/biblatex-spbasic
or
/usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/tex/latex/biblatex-spbasic

He also uploaded the package to CTAN, where it should be available.

Add the files to Lyx > Document > settings > Bibliography
Not sure, whether a texhash and reconfigure is needed afterward.

#####
Here my question:
If I export the lyx document as tar.gz (for sharing it with others or archiving
it) the style files ARE NOT included. I did this before under bibtex with the
spbasic of Springer and this was saved in the archive.
Could somebody check whether the biblatex-spbasic files are indeed NOT saved in
the arch file and could this perhaps be changed, since it is essential for
running the lyx document.
#####

Wolfgang