On 10/12/21 2:44 PM, Rich Shepard wrote:
Time for a new thread since bibliography styles are no longer an issue. No bibliography in the compiled doc is, but lyx keeps throwing new compile-time
errors at me.

The current one is shown in the attached .png. There was no 'complete log'
produced when I clicked that button.

The default text encoding on all my hosts is utf8.

There are no close angle brackets '>' in the document (ctrl-s could not find
any) so I've no idea where this error originates.

In the .lyx file fontencoding is 'global' which I assume is the default on
all my lyx docs. Should that be changed to utf8?

Rich

Rich,

Make some coffee (regular) and take it intravenously /*immediately*/! There is no PNG attached, but rather a LaTeX log (the one you say doesn't exist?) which seems to show successful compilation other than some missing references.

Paul