Am 24.02.22 um 14:49 schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller via lyx-users:
Am Donnerstag, dem 24.02.2022 um 09:47 +0100 schrieb Wolfgang Engelmann
via lyx-users:
Help! Don't know what I did wrong. But how do I get the
File-Edit-View....Help menu back?

To the very left is the LyX sign
below the Selection box
3rd line begins with the eyes (to start e.g. pdf export)
4th line lists the selected documents
Between 3rd and 4th line should be the File-Edit-View....Help menu
I tried Other toolbars but can't find the missing stuff

Try:

* Alt+x to open the minibuffer (input widget on the bottom of the LyX
window)
* in the minibuffer, type "ui-toggle menubar" and hit enter

HTH,
Jürgen

did not help.
Shall I wait for further proposals or use Kornels proposal to remove the confugure?
Wolfgang