Am Sonntag, dem 27.11.2022 um 11:16 -0500 schrieb Dan:
> I am having troubles with the Danish letter "o" with a slash through
> it.  As far as I can tell it's supposed to reder under LaTeX with the
> code \o but it doesn't seem to work.  I'm currently using
> \cancel{\text{o}} but it doesn't really look right. Is there a
> package I should be using?

If this is supposed to be in text (not math) environment, there are
different options (no package needed):

* keyboard shortcut (depending on your keyboard layout)
* use Insert > Special Characters > Symbols
* Copy it from here: ø or Ø
* Use TeX mode and \o (followed by a space within a word, by {}<space>
if a space should follow

HTH,
Jürgen

--