On Friday 11 May 2001 20:30, EagleIce wrote:
> On Friday 11 May 2001 19:28, Matej Cepl wrote:
> > That's wrong -- you should have there setting both of them. Try to
> > define these formats with their viewers and convertors.
> >
> > Matej
>
> Thank's for the help & the files. I'm not that good at this that I
> understand immediately what to do & now I'm going some other place for the
> weekend. Must do this on monday instead.
>
> Cheers,
>
> ei
It's done! I got 1.1.6fix1 running perfectly on Caldera eDesktop 2.4 at work,
took hours to compile, no errors, runs beautifully.
On SuSE 7.1 at home I re-installed the whole lot, this time from RPM
packages, carefully testing all packages before installing, and all of a
sudden it worked!
At last I got the same version of LyX at home and at work...:-)

LyX is one of my absolute favorite piece of software, I really love it, and I
think this version is really a big step forward.
Long live the LyX developers!

Cheers,

ei

--