Sorry, I did not realize that the current binary for LyX 2.3.7 is a Universal
application. That is what I have been using.

So apparently the problems encountered by Mac users are NOT due to Rosetta as I
had wrongly guessed.

Edwin Burmeister
Research Professor of Economics Emeritus
Duke University
Commonwealth Professor of Economics Emeritus
University of Virginia
e...@econ.duke.edu<mailto:e...@econ.duke.edu>