On 2/23/23 12:15, Mario D wrote:
A few months ago I posted about this problem: sadly I got no reply. :(

Even more sadly, I have not been to solve the issue!

So I am still forced to export my lyx file to a tex file and compile it running "pdflatex -shell-escape" to update pictures, before being able to go on with my work in Lyx.

I really don't understand why Lyx doesn't behave like it is intended, since I ticked the right option and this is driving me crazy!

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

PS: if needed I can provide a MWE (but I don't know how to provide it: can I attach a file?)