On 3/15/23 12:46, Ehud Behar wrote:
Just created it.
The message pane says "Unknown function. Warning: unknown command definition 'newframe'

Are you sure it is this name for the function?
Sorry, I forgot that long ago I set up the "newframe" command for this purpose. I have the attached default.def file parked in ~/.lyx/commands (on my Linux Mint system). If you already have a customized default.def file under your home directory, you can just add the lines in mine to your file.

Paul
\define "newframe" "command-sequence paragraph-break inverse ; depth-decrement
; depth-decrement ; depth-decrement ; depth-decrement ; layout Frame ;
inset-dissolve ; environment-split"