Hi--

I am using LyX 2.3.7 on a Mac (silicon chip) running OS Ventura 13.4.1.

[As an aside, months ago I discovered that Browse did not work
for inserting a graphic file and found the workaround.]

I have a different problem. In the PDF created by LyX, one sees, for example,
the following:

Figure 1: Relationship between utility-space and gains-space

Note from the above that I have figured out how to increase the font size for
the caption, which entails first switching to math mode.

But I cannot figure out how to increase the font size for “Figure 1” (etc for
Figure 2, ...) so that it matches the larger font size in the caption.

Will you please let me know whether or not there is any way to do this?

Many thanks.

Ed

Edwin Burmeister
Research Professor of Economics Emeritus
Duke University
Commonwealth Professor of Economics Emeritus
University of Virginia
e...@econ.duke.edu