Patrick Dupre said on Mon, 28 Aug 2023 22:50:50 +0200

>The problem has been fixed by downgrading the inkscape version down to
>1.2.2

I can't understand why you want Inkscape in the equation at all. Your
best data is in your LyX/Beamer file(s), so why not just use that for
whatever you want?

The SVG standard has no provision for multiple pages. Inkscape has
added XML elements to simulate multiple pages, but it's pretty
squirelly. Please understand I'm a huge fan of Inkscape, recommending
it over LyX for flyers and the like. All the graphics on
Troubleshooters.Com and in my books for the last 10 years were made
with Inkscape. But Inkscape isn't the right tool to manipulate long
text documents. LyX is. LaTeX is. Plain TeX is. Docbook is. But not
Inkscape.

Forgetting what technology is to be used, what is it you want to
accomplish?

SteveT