LyX folk,

I recently compiled Lyx 2.4.0-beta5 under Linux and find that I am unable to
open the file in Lyx 2.4.0-beta3 under MacOS and the conversion script is
failing to export to 2.3.x. By changing "\lyxformat 618” to "\lyxformat 616” I
was able to load the document in 2.4.0-beta3 although I got two "Document
header” errors: "Unknown token: \use_formatted_ref \use_formatted_ref” and
"Unknown token: 0 0”. After saving the file, it opened without any errors in
beta3 and the contents appear to be OK. But I’d prefer a more elegant solution
if one exists.

Thanks.

Chris Menzel