From: lyx-users <lyx-users-boun...@lists.lyx.org> on behalf of Daniel CLEMENT
via lyx-users <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Sent: Thursday, 9 November 2023 11:13 PM
To: Dr Eberhard W Lisse <nos...@lisse.na>
Cc: LyX <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Subject: Re: Python (was Shortcuts under MacOs Sonoma)

Yes, I had seen this thread and I had reviewed it.

What I didn’t expect, was that the upgrade would suppress something!

I don’t know how Python was present before the upgrade (builtin?) However, I
have installed the Python3 pkg from the official Python website before I could
read your advice.

Let’s see if that persists across the next upgrades!

BR - Daniel