On 1/30/24 15:10, Pavel Sanda wrote:
On Tue, Jan 30, 2024 at 06:42:23PM +0100, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Am Dienstag, dem 30.01.2024 um 18:17 +0100 schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller:
I reported this to the maintainer in March 2023 and even sent a patch [2] but
never got a response.
I have to correct myself. Danie responded that he will have a look. So
it is possible that this will be fixed in refstyle eventually.
I would just ping him, most likely he just got busy with other stuff.

I'd be happy to write him, if someone has an email address. Maybe if he knew this was causing specific problems for us, he'd go ahead and fix it. The patch looked good to me.

Riki