Hi all,

I seem to have discovered a strange float placement bug.

First I used the strategy "!htb" writing my document
and everything went fine. The document's length is now
about 25 pages. Now I tried some other strategies including
individual placement for each figure as described here:
http://www.educat.hu-berlin.de~voss/lyx/floats/floats.html#floats_1

As everything went worse I switched to my
first strategy: global "!htb".

What now happened is strange:
All my figures are placed at the end of the document :-(
When I change the strategy (e.g. to "tb"): the same.

Only thing that helps: putting no strategy at all.

Is this a bug? What can I do?

I am using LyX 1.1.6fix1 with pdflatex on Win32.

Best Regards
Marcus Beyer

    Dipl.-Inform. Marcus Beyer       [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
    Abt. Medizinische Informatik - Universitätsklinikum
    Stefan-Meier-Straße 26             D-79104 Freiburg
    Tel. +49/761/203-6698          Fax +49/761/203-6711
   _____________ http://www.Stormlight.de ______________