Thomas de Grenier de Latour (Hey! It's me!) wrote:

> "command-sequence math-insert _; tex-mode; type m; type a; type t; type
> h; type r; type m; type {;"

Hmmmm... strange... it does work when entered in the minibuffer, but not
as a binded shortcut. Sorry for the mistake.

(In fact, when this "thing" is binded to a key, all the "type" stuff is
done behind the math box, where the first cursor stands. The second one,
the one of the math box, isn't activated until I touch the keyboard
again. Probably I'm bugy, or my LyX is drunk, but two cursors are one
too much.)