Arnd Geldermann wrote:
> Normal cites are working finem, but the command \citet and \citep for
> special labels are not working, has anybody an idea?

But they are working if you use ERT ("Tex-Mode" with e.g.
\citet*{mylabel}), aren't they?
LyX doesn't support the natbib commands in the cite-dialog (yet -- this
is planned for future versions, not too far away, I hope ;-)). Every
citation-insert is written as \cite in the LaTeX-output.
So you have to write the commands per hand with ERT as described above.

NOTE: If you have another cite-command than \cite as _default_ (e.g.
\citealt) and you want to use LyX's cite dialog for this one, you can
put the following line in the preamble:

\renewcommand{\cite}{\citealt}

Any \cite-command will then be treated (redefined) as \citealt.
But this is not very elegant AND you will lose the \cite-command itself
for this document. So be careful.

HTH, Jürgen.