I hope this is not too much of a FAQ!
I normally use LyX under Linux as my main tool for writing. For some reasons I have
also to use a notebook with w95 installed, and i was trying to install LyX in this
notebook. I installed Cygwin and all the other software required, following the very
clear installation guide.
However, as I try to install LyX, the installation program crashes all the times, with
one of those Windows error messages (unrecover. error, contact this-and-this). I am
faithfully following the instructions: copied setup of cygwin into the Lyxinstall
directory, ran setup from there, got all the prompts as described in the manual.

Any suggestion, please?
Thanks a lot,
guido (Italy)

Guido Milanese               - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Vocal Ensemble "Ars Antiqua" - http://www.arsantiqua.org
Salita del Passero 11, I-16126 Genova GE, Italy