Hi,

when reading changed Introduction (yes, it is MUCH better in
*fix4, than it was before), I found very nicely written chapter
about WYSIWYM concept. Maybe, that it may be worthy to mention,
that similar concept as WYSIWYM is called in SGML/HTML world
``structured authoring'' (see for example, HTML4 standard on W3C
website). Actually, it was the reason why I have switched to LyX
from Lout (although, I still believe, that Lout is much better
than whatever was created in *TeX world; maybe, with exception of
ConTeXt; but both of these formatting programs have one crucial
disadvantage for me -- there is no LyX for them :-).

        Thanks for all your work, folks!

                Matej

--
Matej Cepl, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Give your heartache to him. (1Pt 5,7; Mt 11:28-30)