On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 03:48:41PM -0800, Sanjay Sane wrote:
> Lyx didnt work if I wanted to create pdf files, either
>
> 1. with graphics or
>
> 2. without graphics

Try something really simple, include picture (in .pdf format and
in the same directory as .lyx file; if necessary use epstopdf
script). Export to latex in LyX, and then in the same directory
as all files are run

pdflatex documentname.tex

What happens (if something wrong, send me in the private email
LyX document together with the image file)?

Matej

--
Matej Cepl, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

There is no reason to suppose that most human beings are engaged
in maximizing anything unless it be unhappiness, and even this
with incomplete success.
        -- Ronald Coase
           Introduction to ``The Firm, the Market, and the Law''