Hi all

I want to put the page number of my TOC, list of figures, list of tables in my TOC. To do this I used the
\addcontentsline{toc}{chapter}{Contents}
just after the TOC
all was fine till my TOC was more than one page. At this stage the
\addcontentsline{toc}{chapter}{Contents}
came to live on the last page of the TOC. As a result the TOC referenced it's last page and not where it started. Puting the addcontentsline on the line befor ment that the page number was wrong as well. While the TOC does not need to be in the TOC (as if you were reading it you had found it) but I would like to get the list of figures, list of tables correct. I am using class book. I have not had any trouble with this using class report as I inserted the page breaks myself. Any ideas on how to fix this up in class book

cheers
oz