Andre Poenitz wrote:
> > Can anyone give me advice on which one I should fix?  Should
> > I fix the tetex package comes with cygwin? If so, how do
> > I fix that error: "tex capacity exceeded....".  If the other
> > one is better, anyone had experience with that pfTex?
>
> teTeX is not bad, I've never used pfTeX, so _I_ would try to
> fix teTeX.

It is called fpTeX and it is just a native port of tetex to
Windows. I would strongly recommend to use it instead of cygwin
tetex. However, it is probably correct, that the problem is not
in the TeX distribution (all of them are capable of processing
basically any document these days) but in your document.

Matej

--
Matej Cepl,
Finger: 89EF 4BC6 288A BF43 1BAB  25C3 E09F EF25 D964 84AC

If Patrick Henry thought that taxation without representation was
bad, he should see how bad it is with representation.