John Levon wrote:
> >    Using codec ISO 8859-1 Oof. Can't encode the text !
>
> You either changed the wrong languages file, or you're trying
> to insert it into text/document that isn't Czech.

I see -- it is change from previous/xforms version, when it was
not necessary to have set up language of the text correctly, so
I could write my name (Mat\v{e}j) even in the English texts.
However, it is not big trouble and I can certainly live with
that.

   Thanks for help,

      Matej

--
Matej Cepl,
Finger: 89EF 4BC6 288A BF43 1BAB  25C3 E09F EF25 D964 84AC

Q: Is vi an easy editor to learn, is it intuitive?
A: Yes, some of us think so. But most people think that we are
   crazy.
    -- vi FAQ