matej wrote:
> 1) Somehow LyX doesn't make BibTeX citations (see attached
> document). It doesn't matter whether I include .bib file by
> Browse button or just write to the box the name of the file
> (link from the file is found by libkpathsea). There are no *.b*
> files in /tmp/lyx*/*/ directory. However, when run with -dbg
> latex LyX indicates that it found the BibTeX database (see
> attached log in the file lyx-latex.log).

OK, I have resolved this one: I should add extra flags to latex
commands ("latex"). BTW, these extra flags (and parameters of
commands) are really poorly documented.

> 2) The most recently used documents list (bottom of the File
> menu) does not work by keyboard. Whatever combination of numeric
> keys I use, LyX doesn't open the first file in the list. What's
> wrong with me (output of lyx -dbg key is also attached)?

OK, this one is still bad. Does anybody has any ideas, please?

Thanks

   Matej

--
Matej Cepl,
Finger: 89EF 4BC6 288A BF43 1BAB  25C3 E09F EF25 D964 84AC

A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle.
Therefore, a man without a woman is like a bicycle without
a fish.