xxavi wrote:
>  - internal official notices of a company.
>  - official notices announcing to qualquier thing.
>  - other official notices of the type of the previous ones.

Try www.ctan.org and search for memo -- last time I tried it,
there was a nice memo style. However, it is LaTeX only, so you
have to get your documentation (Customization in Help menu) and
create a layout from scratch.

Matej

--
Matej Cepl,
Finger: 89EF 4BC6 288A BF43 1BAB  25C3 E09F EF25 D964 84AC

I know of no country in which there is so little independence of
mind and real freedom of discussion as in America.
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville