Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> Hmm, debian seems like a strange distant world to me when I read this.
> Actually, I am not sure I understand what this article is about :)

People on debian-legal decided, that documentation from FSF for
glibc is not free (?!) and therefore whole process of migrating
different packages between different distributions of Debian was
blocked until (hopefully) now.

Matej

--
Matej Cepl,
Finger: 89EF 4BC6 288A BF43 1BAB  25C3 E09F EF25 D964 84AC

All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember
that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you.
Therefore, if you can't get them together again, there must be a
reason. By all means, do not use a hammer.
    -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925