I am using the harvard bibtex package. I would like to use PDFlatex to produce the final pdf as it seems to do a better job then ps2pdf etc. However pdflatex does not work when I use the harvard package. I can view it in every other way but pdflatx just spits out errors like

command [EMAIL PROTECTED] already defined

command [EMAIL PROTECTED] already defined

command \harvardcite already defined

command \harvarditem already defined

This would suggest that \usepackage{harvard} was turning up twice in the preamble. But if I delete it from the preamble then nothing will work (pdf,ps,dvi,pdflatex). Exporting to latex then running it from the command line does the same thing. Is this a know error of the package harvard or pdflatex. It seems sort of ironic because from my little look on the web it seemed that some one from Harvard wrote the pdflatex program.

cheers

owen